The Federal Evidence Review has launched a Corporate Prosecution Principles Resource Page, which provides a library of key materials, both current and historical.
The new Resource Page is provides as a resource aide on matters involving corporate prosecution issues, which may impact attorney-client privilege and work product doctrine issues. The library of materials includes:
- U.S. Attorney’s Manual §§ 9-28.000
- Filip Memo (2008)
- McNulty Memo (2006)
- Thompson Memo (2003)
- Holder Memo (1999)
- Judicial Review: United States v. Stein Cases (2006 – 2008)
- SEC Guidelines (including 2010 initiative to encourage cooperation and assistance in investigations)
- Congressional Hearings (2006-2007)
- Government Accountability Office Reports and Testimony (2009)
These materials are supplemented by other legislative documents and related items. Many of these materials have been difficult to find in one location, until now. We hope you find these materials useful in your practice.
Other Resource Pages available on FederalEvidence.com include: